F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > [Official] Post Your Deals! / Feedback On Your Quotes
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-29-2018, 09:28 PM   #2113
eneka
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: i3
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: socal

iTrader: (0)

He guys, just want to run some numbers and see your opinion on this lease. 2017 340i with around 2.7k miles. Previous loaner.

24m/10k
MSRP: 53975
Selling Price: 45975
Lease&Loyalty Credit : 4500
MF:.00121 (I have MSD rollover)
RES:67%
Tax rate:9.5%
Location: Socal

Monthly incl tax $366/m
OTD: $4700 ($0 cap cost red, just all taxes, acq, and fees, also includes 2800 MSD)

Total cost of lease would be$430/m


What do you guys think? I like the car, but I dont love it. It's missing m-sport package and adaptive LEDs. If the selling price was 20% off MSRP I'd be signing for it but I'm still sleeping on this deal. Saturday would probably be the last day to get it as the incentives for the '17 will end.

Last edited by eneka; 03-29-2018 at 09:34 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2018, 04:45 AM   #2114
FLOSS M
///M4
FLOSS M's Avatar
United_States
158
Rep
753
Posts

Drives: 2016 M4 SSII/SO
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCamachoF80 View Post
Hello guys,

I have been trying to put together a lease deal for my Fiancée, I want to present this to the dealer.

2018 BMW 330 x drive Mineral white with Cognac brown interior
+ Conveience
+ premium
+ 18" wheels
+ blind spot detection

= MSRP of $52,060

I want to negotiate around 8% ~ $4,160

= $47,900 Sale price

Incentives: $3000 lease credit , $1000 new grad program
I have an F80 M3 but we don't have proof of same address yet so can't get loyalty?
Hopefully MF: .00152
+acquisition fee $925

We live in NJ so that's 7% tax.

Does this all sound reasonable?
Should I be more or less aggressive with negotiation?

What is approx monthly payment?

Thank you in advance! I just want to go in with more knowledge before meeting.
Tax in NJ is 6.625%. Also the luxury tax of .4% on the sell price before the loyalty, incentives etc.....
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2018, 11:04 PM   #2115
jaxxx
Second Lieutenant
jaxxx's Avatar
21
Rep
275
Posts

Drives: 440i GC
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: FL

iTrader: (0)

Used 2018 440 gc with prem, exec, m sport, adaptive suspension, blue leather, ..etc
9k miles for 47k .... cash deal

Good..?
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2018, 11:00 AM   #2116
Bufalo
Private First Class
32
Rep
104
Posts

Drives: 2009 328i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Harrisburg, PA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2017 BMW X3  [0.00]
2009 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Lowest price listed on autotrader anywhere in the US for a used 2018 M-sport package car is 49,600, so I'd say that's pretty decent.
Appreciate 1
      04-02-2018, 04:56 PM   #2117
wanderingshi
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: 428i
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: PNW

iTrader: (0)

Any April numbers?

On another note, seems like BMW has updated their website with 2019 options
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2018, 11:54 AM   #2118
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
5089
Rep
23,911
Posts


Drives: GOLFFRR cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

2018 Models
April
36mo

All 3 series including m (not CS or 330e)

36mo
15k 58%
12k 60%
10k 61%

incentives:
3k lease credit
1k lease loyalty credit
1k APR loyalty credit

All 4 series including M

15k 54%
12k 56%
10k 57%

3k lease credit
1k lease loyalty credit
1k APR loyalty credit

**confirming but looks to be the same. Still a bit early on our end
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Bach: jbach@stevethomasbmw.com - Cell:805-807-1989
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy B PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2018, 10:32 AM   #2119
hurleymlh
New Member
0
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Ohio

iTrader: (0)

April Programming Question

What is the difference between the 1K loyalty credit and the 1k APR loyalty credit?

Would existing BMW account holders qualify for both on a new lease or is the APR only for purchase?
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2018, 04:42 PM   #2120
clubnp
New Member
United_States
2
Rep
22
Posts

Drives: 2015 328 MSport
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: South Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Things are rough in the Carolinas, the dealers here only offering 2k lease and 750 loyalty credits. Barely anyone will go past 5% regular discount unless its last years model.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2018, 08:09 PM   #2121
VR1
New Member
United_States
15
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: 4 Wheels
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Haven't been to the dealer yet, but does this seem like a realistic deal?

10k miles, 36 months


MSRP: 52,150
Sale Price: 48,000 (8% off, this would be a custom order)
MF: 0.150
Acquisition Fee: $925

$3k incentive + 1k new grad incentive
$1500 down

Drive Off: $2503, breakdown below:
1st month payment: $523
Down payment: $1500
Registration and doc fee: $480

Total Tax (I live in TX): $3,000
Monthly w/o tax: $479
Monthly with tax rolled in: $523

Last edited by VR1; 04-06-2018 at 10:10 PM.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2018, 09:34 AM   #2122
svic628
Second Lieutenant
37
Rep
221
Posts

Drives: 05 330ci ZHP
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR1 View Post
Haven't been to the dealer yet, but does this seem like a realistic deal?

10k miles, 36 months


MSRP: 52,150
Sale Price: 48,000 (8% off, this would be a custom order)
MF: 0.150
Acquisition Fee: $925

$3k incentive + 1k new grad incentive
$1500 down

Drive Off: $2503, breakdown below:
1st month payment: $523
Down payment: $1500
Registration and doc fee: $480

Total Tax (I live in TX): $3,000
Monthly w/o tax: $479
Monthly with tax rolled in: $523
What kind of car? Dont put money down on a lease.. just the drive off
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2018, 02:26 PM   #2123
VR1
New Member
United_States
15
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: 4 Wheels
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by svic628 View Post
What kind of car? Dont put money down on a lease.. just the drive off
BMW 340i, sorry forgot to say.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 10:52 AM   #2124
drummerlauw
Second Lieutenant
drummerlauw's Avatar
United_States
64
Rep
242
Posts

Drives: 2016 340i M-Sport
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eneka View Post
He guys, just want to run some numbers and see your opinion on this lease. 2017 340i with around 2.7k miles. Previous loaner.

24m/10k
MSRP: 53975
Selling Price: 45975
Lease&Loyalty Credit : 4500
MF:.00121 (I have MSD rollover)
RES:67%
Tax rate:9.5%
Location: Socal

Monthly incl tax $366/m
OTD: $4700 ($0 cap cost red, just all taxes, acq, and fees, also includes 2800 MSD)

Total cost of lease would be$430/m


What do you guys think? I like the car, but I dont love it. It's missing m-sport package and adaptive LEDs. If the selling price was 20% off MSRP I'd be signing for it but I'm still sleeping on this deal. Saturday would probably be the last day to get it as the incentives for the '17 will end.
I think that's not too bad for short-term lease (24 months). You will pay less if you do a normal 36 months lease. Leasing a loaner is a bit more tricky in calculation too. But maybe you should try to reduce the selling price
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 11:33 AM   #2125
EricVR4
Private
United_States
59
Rep
95
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i M Sport MPPSK
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Figured I'd post in here and see what everyone thought. I went back to BMW last month after owning a 2017 IS350 F Sport for about 14 months and got bored. I found this at the dealer by me and jumped on it immediately.

I bought this time instead of lease like I did with my last BMW. It took a day of haggling but I think I did ok all things considered:

2017 340i M Sport in Alpine White (see below for the options)
Dealer got it in October of 2016 as a demo car
Warranty/Service didn't go into effect until May 2017 so I have until May 2021/2020 respectively
5,200 miles
No previous owners as it stayed at the dealer as a demo the entire time
Asking price of $47k in March 2018

I got it for $46k plus taxes/fees at 0.9% financing through BMW and then had them throw in tint and an alignment. I probably could've argued a little more for one or two things but I figured this car wouldn't last long as it was nearly flawless and it was so far below sticker price for an essentially "new" car. Overall I'm pretty happy with it though. It's a great car, especially with the MPPSK I had added the week after I got it
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 04:12 PM   #2126
XRAVE
Member
XRAVE's Avatar
365
Rep
1,398
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Miami, Florida

iTrader: (0)

Are there any pull ahead programs currently? If so, are they lockable?
__________________
Previous: 2013 135i Space Grey w/Coral Red | 6 Speed MT | M Pkg | JB4 | AA Downpipes | AA Exhaust |
Previous: 2015 M3, BSM[/SO/CF | DCT | Adaptive M | 19" Black | CF Roof |
Current: 2016 340i, BSM w/Coral Red 18" Grey | 6MT | M Pkg | Track Pckg | MPE | JB+
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 11:21 PM   #2127
clubnp
New Member
United_States
2
Rep
22
Posts

Drives: 2015 328 MSport
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: South Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRAVE View Post
Are there any pull ahead programs currently? If so, are they lockable?
I think someone mentioned California does for only for SUVs.

2018 Lease Loyalty Program is effective April 3, 2018 through July 2, 2018.

Series*
MY13 MY16 X1, X3, X4, X5, X6

Eligible Contract Dates
June 1, 2018 October 31, 2018

Payments Waived
Up to 3 payments
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2018, 11:17 PM   #2128
userjorts
New Member
1
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: 228i
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: ny

iTrader: (0)

I currently lease a 2016 228...I have 5 payments left totalling around 2,700. The dealer offered me a 2018 320i xdrive with premium and convenience packages plus PDC and heated steering wheel....MSRP IS $44,635 new...the car was the service loaner and has about 3500 miles on it. They worked my remaining lease payments into the new lease.

36m/15k monthly payment is about $490 with nothing down, I'm also over the miles on the 228 but only by about 1300 so they are waiving the $260.

Am I making a mistake on the lease? Payments would've been around $410 if I didn't have payments left on my 228.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2018, 08:03 AM   #2129
kern417
Cheapskate
United_States
855
Rep
1,604
Posts

Drives: 2018 440i / 2010 X5
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Cincinnati

iTrader: (0)

Are you turning it in early? This is my first lease so I'm still somewhat new to the terms and conditions, but if you turn it in early why would you want to pay for the rest of the lease without the car? It just sounds like double dipping to me, but maybe that's a typical scenario. It would make more sense to keep the 228 and just lease the 320i separately if they're just adding lease payments on top of it. No real incentive to turn it in early just to save $260.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by umizoomi View Post
As long as 3-pedals are an option, I will exercise my right to suffer the handicap and indignity of slower shifts and reaction times.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2018, 09:03 AM   #2130
BMW in NE
Private First Class
23
Rep
136
Posts

Drives: 2018 BMW 340i xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: New England

iTrader: (2)

Dealer is picking up the last 2 payments on my 335 as I slide into a 2018 340 later this month. I negotiated it into the deal I got.
Appreciate 1
kern417854.50

      04-24-2018, 10:08 AM   #2131
kern417
Cheapskate
United_States
855
Rep
1,604
Posts

Drives: 2018 440i / 2010 X5
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Cincinnati

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW in NE View Post
Dealer is picking up the last 2 payments on my 335 as I slide into a 2018 340 later this month. I negotiated it into the deal I got.
That makes much more sense. I would not take lease payment into a new lease. All they're doing is making you pay to rent a car you no longer have. Might as well keep it to the end and get your money's worth.

To userjorts pay the $260 and save the $2700 if you want to jump into the 3 series. otherwise, wait until the lease is up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by umizoomi View Post
As long as 3-pedals are an option, I will exercise my right to suffer the handicap and indignity of slower shifts and reaction times.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2018, 10:35 AM   #2132
Monaco
Private First Class
United_States
15
Rep
110
Posts

Drives: 2013 Jaguar XF Portfolio Sport
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Scottsdale

iTrader: (0)

Looking to get back into a 3er after a few year hiatus. Currently eyeballing a 2018 340i M Sport w/MSRP of $58.6k. What is a reasonable price to target for an April lease? Is 12% off MSRP (before incentives) a stretch?

Last edited by Monaco; 04-24-2018 at 12:10 PM.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2018, 11:26 AM   #2133
xlover
Captain
No_Country
196
Rep
714
Posts

Drives: 2018 440 xdrive MPPSK
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2018 440 xdrive  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
That makes much more sense. I would not take lease payment into a new lease. All they're doing is making you pay to rent a car you no longer have. Might as well keep it to the end and get your money's worth.

To userjorts pay the $260 and save the $2700 if you want to jump into the 3 series. otherwise, wait until the lease is up.
Still need to review the full breakdown of the deal to know if the dealer "covering" any lease payments is legit. In the absence of an official pull ahead program from BMW the dealer isn't going to do the customer any "favors" it is possible there was money left on the table in the deal to allow them to cover remaining payments. for example if you have $600 in payments left they may be charging $600 more than fair market sale price for the car...
When there is an official pull ahead there will be specific terms ie"BMWFS will waive 3 months" meaning the cost of the payments never hits the dealer, BMW financial just writes them off in favor of the new vehicle.
Appreciate 1
kern417854.50

      04-24-2018, 12:38 PM   #2134
ScarecrowBoat
Zooombie attaaack!!
ScarecrowBoat's Avatar
United_States
105
Rep
1,128
Posts

Drives: 328
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Monica

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by userjorts View Post
I currently lease a 2016 228...I have 5 payments left totalling around 2,700. The dealer offered me a 2018 320i xdrive with premium and convenience packages plus PDC and heated steering wheel....MSRP IS $44,635 new...the car was the service loaner and has about 3500 miles on it. They worked my remaining lease payments into the new lease.

36m/15k monthly payment is about $490 with nothing down, I'm also over the miles on the 228 but only by about 1300 so they are waiving the $260.

Am I making a mistake on the lease? Payments would've been around $410 if I didn't have payments left on my 228.
That deal is atrocious. A previous loaner vehicle should be heavily discounted, and a 320i only should be ~$300/month with nothing down.

For $500/month I would expect a 340i!!
Appreciate 1
kern417854.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:34 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST