F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > NO BMW TAX!- SSR Performance - Parts, Installs, Tunes - SoCal's Trusted BMW Facility
ARMA SPEED

12-22-2016, 03:47 PM   #1
SSR Performance
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: S55 -F80 / N54 -135i / N55-535

Smile NO BMW TAX!- SSR Performance - Parts, Installs, Tunes - SoCal's Trusted BMW Facility

CHECKOUT WHAT WE'RE UP TO TODAY: instagram.com/SSRPerformance

A FEW BULLET POINTS...
• Forget the so called "BMW Tax", we will never overcharge for our work. A fair price is our promise to our customers.
• Brand new facility in the heart of Orange County
• Our knowledgeable and caring staff will make sure your car is handled with the highest quality and care in the industry (just ask any of our previous customers!)
• Our 5 Star rating across the board speaks for itself...

[center]

SUSPENSION
H&R Lowering Spring Kit
KW Coilovers
ST Coilovers
KW Height Adjustable Springs

BOOTMOD3 TUNE
Here at SSR Performance we offer only the best when it comes to tuning and ECU calibration for your N55 engine. Bootmod3 is the most highly developed flash tuning software for your F series BMW. SSR Performance was the first shop in the US to be running a full flash on both the S55 and S63TU engines. With extensive experience and expert support, you can rest assured that SSR Performance should be your first choice when it comes to Bootmod3 for your vehicle!

N55 Engine (pump gas):
Stage 1 Tune - estimated gains of 60whp / 75wtq (stock vehicle)
Stage 2 Tune - estimated gains of 90whp / 105wtq (most popular - requires VRSF downpipes- in stock at SSR Performance)

- Mobile app (iOS and Android) and Web (http://www.bootmod3.net)
- One OTS map/tune included with the purchase
- Datalogging over 200 diagnostic channels, up to 40 channels concurrently
- Datalog sharing and charting without a need to upload to 3rd party websites or apps using the mobile app or web browser
- Cloud based storage for map data and datalogs
- Reverting back to stock performance map
- Live Dash - realtime vehicle parameter monitoring via in-app guages
- Diagnostics
- Read and clear trouble codes in all vehicle modules
- Reset learned adaptations (octane, knock, Valvetronic, etc)
- ECU power reset
- (Optional) Off the shelf (OTS) tunes for 91/93/Race gas/E85 octane
- (Optional) Custom tuning for non-standard vehicle hardware and alternative fuels such as E85 and race gas
- Customization of an existing OTS map

Just a few of the map features provided:
- Top speed limiter removal
- GTS Exhaust "Burble"
- Higher rev limiter
- Cold start cat heat cycle and cat efficiency check removed (for off-road use)
- Maps for upgraded turbos
- E85/blend, race gas and meth injection tuning
- Custom Throttle mapping
- Backend Flash maps for use with piggybacks

Install only takes us 30 minutes. Walk-ins are welcome. Call us at (800) 438-2808 to get your car flashed today!

POWER MODIFICATIONS
VRSF N55 Downpipe Upgrade

VRSF Catless & Catted 3.5″ / 4.0″ N55 Stainless Steel Down Pipe
Made from hand crafted, tig welded 304 grade stainless steel.
Smooth radius bends to decrease turbulence and increase flow.
200 cell high flow cat as well as catless options available.
CNC SS304 stainless steel flanges.
Gains from 20-25hp with tune.
VRSF Lifetime Warranty

INJEN HIGH FLOW INTAKE

The Injen BMW F30 Short Ram Intake features dry web nano-fiber filters and an aluminum alloy intake tube designed to make a smooth airflow path into the engine. Injen leads the way in innovation, efficiency, and power gains when it comes to aftermarket air intake systems. Using the cutting-edge Mega Ram Technology, this short ram intake takes your engine's performance to the next level. Upgrade your stock intake today and take advantage of the various benefits this Injen Intake System has to offer your BMW F30 335i!

UPGRADED CHARGEPIPE
For 2012+ F chassis N55 motors. Upgrade your flimsy damage prone plastic chargepipe with this stronger bolt in replacement. Features all aluminum construction with CNC machined flanges using OEM hardware for a reliable and easy to install connection. Also includes precapped twin 1/8" NPT ports for external boost gauges, WMI kits, and diagnostics. Direct bolt in replacement part including all required hardware. Note the manual transmission version includes an extra rubber cap for the automatic trans vent port not utilized on manual transmission applications.

We keep all Power Pack items stocked at our facility in Orange County! Contact us today to schedule your appointment to come in and have our premium parts fitted to your vehicle! (Parts + Installation combo pricing available upon request). Call (800) 438-2808 or email info@SSR-Performance.com now!

UPGRADED PURE TURBOS
Here at SSR Performance we install / sell more Pure turbos than any other facility in the Southern California region! What does that mean? When your BMW is here at SSR Performance it will be done right and it will be done right the first time! We know and use all proper torque specs along with proper installation kits which are necessary when installing turbos. With that said, all o-rings, gaskets, and fluids necessary are replaced at the time of installation. We offer the same 1 year 10,000 mile warranty on all Pure turbo upgrades as we do with all other jobs here at SSR Performance. If you are looking to make some serious power out of your N55 engine then Pure Stage 2 turbos is the next upgrade for you!
[/left]

SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
If you are looking for reputable and trustworthy maintenance work then look no further! From oil changes to brakes we have you covered! You can expect HIGHER than dealership level maintenance and repair work. We have the best customer service in the area for a reason, because WE CARE. We will always be here to answer your questions, we will stick to our deadlines and always ensure that your car leaves 100% better when it leaves our facility than when it comes in. We offer 100% free of charge full complimentary diagnosis on all vehicles! We would love to take care of your vehicle for you! The following is a list of the items that we can take care of for you:

-Walnut blast - Intake valve service

-Oil Change

-Rod Bearing service / replacement

-Coolant flush

-Transmission flush

-Differential flush

-Spark Plug replacement

-Fuel Injectors

-Valve cover gasket

-Oil filter housing gaskets

-Waterpump + thermostat

-Cabin filter

-Brakes/rotors

-Clutch/flywheel

-Battery

-Turbos
And much much more...

ABOUT US
Started in Southern California by Shah and Zayn, SSR Performance began as an aftermarket BMW parts manufacturer. With the Mechanical and Aerospace engineering backgrounds of both co-founders, designing parts was second nature. Along with the sale of parts came the undeniable need for a location to be able to install these parts. With over 10 years of combined automotive expertise between the founders, the decision was made to open SSR Performance's first location in beautiful Orange County, CA. Today SSR Performance is a thriving business that takes care of any and all aftermarket modifications, repairs, and upgrades on new model BMWs.

At SSR Performance you never have to worry about the "BMW tax". All of our services and installs are VERY reasonably priced with our customers in mind. We have some of the highest ratings on Yelp!, Google, and Facebook, for three reasons. We promise and deliver high quality, honesty, and uncanny customer support! When you bring us your vehicle we will make sure to take care of it as our own.

ABOUT OUR FACILITY
SSR Performance is a BMW full service and install facility. We are located in the heart of Orange County in Southern California. Our brand new facility includes a customer lounge with free WiFi, Xbox One (games and Netflix galore!), and free drinks / snacks. We are more than happy to have you hangout at the shop while we get your ride situated! We have a very open shop environment. You can rest assured that you will be able to watch and ask questions throughout your visit

SERVICES WE OFFER
Service / Maintenance - From regular oil changes to brakes we can take care of all of your BMW servicing needs!

Repairs - We can handle all minor and major repairs

Tuning - When it comes to horsepower increasing tunes, we offer only the best in the business, Bootmod3! We were the 1st Bootmod3 Certified Unlock shop in the United States! When it comes to your DME experience counts! So when you're ready to take your F8X to the next level bring it by and let us handle the rest!

Parts / Installs - We can purchase your new exhausts, wheels, intakes, etc. AND have them installed for the best prices around! We know how much you love to mod your car. We're here to help!

Vehicle Wraps - We offer partial and full vehicle wraps! From chrome deletes to full color change wraps, we have it all!

WHERE WE ARE LOCATED

590 W Freedom Ave Orange, CA 92865

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us for any questions that you may have!
Email: info@SSR-Performance.com
Phone: (800) 438-2808
Instagram: @SSRperformance (follow us to stay updated!)
590 W Freedom Ave Orange, CA 92865 (open by appointment)

Last edited by SSR Performance; 10-03-2019 at 03:50 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2017, 05:40 PM   #2
SSR Performance
United_States
Rep

Now only accepting appointments for next week! This week is packed tight!

Call us at (800) 438-2808 or email info@SSR-Performance.com!

We are more than happy to answer any and all of your questions
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2017, 10:59 PM   #3
MR__laraM3
Private
Rep
Drives: Alpine White F8X

This is cool ! I'm new to the BMW world and not sure if this applies to my F32 ...? Or what mods to do without putting the engine to its stressing point .
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2017, 02:42 PM   #4
SSR Performance
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Samuel View Post
This is cool ! I'm new to the BMW world and not sure if this applies to my F32 ...? Or what mods to do without putting the engine to its stressing point .
Awesome Samuel! This definitely applies to the F32! We can take care of anything that you might need. If you are local you can stop by anytime you need. You can also Private Message us on this forum for any parts you need.

You can call us anytime at (800) 438-2808! Give us a call and we will be more than happy to take care of you
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2017, 03:59 PM   #5
D4ddygarcia
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i

do you do headlight upgrades?
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2017, 07:52 PM   #6
SSR Performance
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4ddygarcia View Post
do you do headlight upgrades?
PM incoming!
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2017, 01:10 PM   #7
Joe_E
Captain
Rep
Drives: FBO 328i

This is honestly a great shop with some awesome guys working there! This is where I've started going to because they're honest and have some really good prices for installs! Plus you can sit in the garage and watch them work on your car while talking to them, unlike other places where you have to sit behind a window and watch.
      03-04-2017, 05:49 AM   #8
uym3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i soon

Just received my LCI taillight. Thanks again for the quick shipping and awesome price. Highly recommended!
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2017, 10:25 AM   #9
SSR Performance
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by uym3 View Post
Just received my LCI taillight. Thanks again for the quick shipping and awesome price. Highly recommended!
Thank you for your order sir!
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2017, 10:26 AM   #10
SSR Performance
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_E View Post
This is honestly a great shop with some awesome guys working there! This is where I've started going to because they're honest and have some really good prices for installs! Plus you can sit in the garage and watch them work on your car while talking to them, unlike other places where you have to sit behind a window and watch.
Thank you so much for your kind words man! Hope to see you soon!
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2017, 04:13 PM   #11
SSR Performance
United_States
Rep

We have a few slots open for next week if you want to get locked in! Bootmod3 and Installs galore!
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2017, 03:02 PM   #12
SSR Performance
United_States
Rep

Bunch of Pure Stage 2 builds happening this week! Come by and check them out
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2017, 02:00 PM   #13
SSR Performance
United_States
Rep

Contact us to make an appointment for your Port Injection, Upgraded Turbos, and Tunes today!
info@SSR-Performance.com
(800) 438-2808

Appreciate 0
      05-03-2017, 07:19 PM   #14
SSR Performance
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cngo View Post
I had a downpipe installed on my F30 335i at a local exhaust shop and ever since then I've been experiencing some pretty severe vibrations, but only at certain RPMs. I brought it to another local exhaust shop but they claimed they didn't see anything that could be causing it. Would you guys be willing to diagnose what may be the cause of the vibrations?
Absolutely! Go ahead and give us a call at (800) 438-2808 or shoot us a PM with some more details and we will schedule a time to take a look at it and try our absolute best to decipher the root cause of the issue.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2017, 11:48 AM   #15
SSR Performance
United_States
Rep

BOLT ON GALORE NEXT WEEK! Contact us for your bolt-on and tuning needs! Appointments are already filling up for next week!
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2017, 11:07 AM   #16
1QWK328
Rep
Drives: 2015 328i

Do you carry ind painted reflectors and do coding?
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2017, 11:56 AM   #17
bimmer456
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Do you do body work? I have a minor scuff that might be fixed pretty easily with bondo and some alpine white paint. Don't want to go through the dealer and pay BMW tax for something that should be an easy fix and not require replacement body panels. I can send you pics.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2017, 01:46 PM   #18
PelotonToPodium
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i M-Sport - GSM/Loaded

5 minutes from my workplace....this is dangerous.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2017, 04:00 PM   #19
SSR Performance
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QWK328 View Post
Do you carry ind painted reflectors and do coding?
We do carry IND refelctors. They are purchased to order!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer456 View Post
Do you do body work? I have a minor scuff that might be fixed pretty easily with bondo and some alpine white paint. Don't want to go through the dealer and pay BMW tax for something that should be an easy fix and not require replacement body panels. I can send you pics.
We do not do body work unfortunately!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PelotonToPodium View Post
5 minutes from my workplace....this is dangerous.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2017, 06:26 PM   #20
SSR Performance
United_States
Rep

Thank you to everyone who came out to F8X Fest 2017 this weekend! We all had a blast! Some amazing content coming from a bunch of very talented people very soon!

Here are some photos for you guys to enjoy for now:
http://automobileuploads.com/2017/07...r-performance/
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2017, 04:01 PM   #21
JaredG_F30
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i, M-Sport, Manual

Hey guy I was wondering if you've had any experience with the Stage 3 turbo upgrade kit from SpeedTech (http://www.speedtech.com/bmw-n55/)? I like that they use a BorgWarner EFR turbo in their kit instead of a journal bearing turbo like in the Pure Stage 2 kit. I'd like to combine the kit from ST and BM3 for the tune. I have no other performance mods except for a muffler delete. I'm targeting 500 whp.

2014 F30 335i, M-Sport, 6MT, V804s, custom exhaust, CTS Turbo Intake & IC, FTP CP, VRSF DP, TMS Strut Brace, BM3 Stg 2, AEM WMI, H&R Sport Springs (381 whp, 429 wtq on Cali 91oct before WMI).
SPI Films Blog/DIY Vids
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2017, 01:23 PM   #22
John @ SSR Performance
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS

Bump it up
Appreciate 0