F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Clutch calibration failed XDelete 340i Xdrive
ARMA SPEED

04-13-2024, 06:08 PM   #1
MrBeans
Rep
Drives: BMW 320i

Clutch calibration failed XDelete 340i Xdrive

I recently bought a 340i Xdrive and had problems when accelerating hard it would get a ABS,BRAKE,CHASIS malfunction lights on my dash. I cleaned all my speed sensors and figured that It could be the XDelete so I purchased XDelete to revert the car to AWD and when reverting the car I got a message saying “clutch calibration failed” and then got a chassis malfunction light. I even did the manual clutch calibration on XDelete but would still get the error. I do get a error code when scanning for them and got this “440105” My ABS and BRAKE light went away and I haven’t had a problem with that since. I read that it could be a battery issue and the replacing the battery seem to fix the problem but I would like to know if there is a easier fix then replacing the battery
Appreciate 0