F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Anyone down to start a south Florida BMW Car Crew?
proTUNING Freaks

04-01-2021, 09:25 PM   #1
CamTaylor11
Rep
Drives: 2016 435i M Sport (Manual)

Anyone down to start a south Florida BMW Car Crew?

I am trying to start a BMW car crew in South Florida (anyone from Florida is welcomed). Looking for a group of chill people to link up with and pull up to car meets and stunt on the competition. If anyone is interested follow me on Instagram @YF32_Noctis and send me a message
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2021, 07:12 PM   #2
dís_f30
G
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i F30 Luxury Line

Garage List
There are already a few in S. Florida
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2021, 01:47 PM   #3
CamTaylor11
Rep
Drives: 2016 435i M Sport (Manual)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dís_f30 View Post
There are already a few in S. Florida
do you know any of there names?
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2021, 07:30 AM   #4
Matt338
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 535i M Sport

If you're in Miami, check out Miami Bimmer Club and Team Bimmer Miami. If you're in Broward or Palm Beach and surrounding areas, check out Florida Bimmers Driving Group. All of them have FB groups
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2021, 10:06 AM   #5
sqwinny
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 6MT 328i M Sport

Miami Bimmer Club has a Very active IG. They don't wear masks though so I've been limiting if I go to those or not. Beat Culture is a good local brewery though. Big parking lot that holds around 50-70 cars
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2021, 09:27 PM   #6
dís_f30
G
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i F30 Luxury Line

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTaylor11 View Post
do you know any of there names?
The ones that were in the reply, you can also check out facebook and instagram to find more. They're usually easier to find on insta because different groups are also tagged in their pics and on the pics under the "recent" tab. The most active groups are North Florida Bimmers, Miami Bimmers and Florida Bimmers.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2021, 08:57 AM   #7
BeastMode335i
Maximus Decimus Meridius
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqwinny View Post
Miami Bimmer Club has a Very active IG. They don't wear masks though so I've been limiting if I go to those or not. Beat Culture is a good local brewery though. Big parking lot that holds around 50-70 cars
Yeah, I'd hate to be the .03% that gets sick, amongst the 99.97% of others who won't get sick lol...
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2021, 01:27 PM   #8
sqwinny
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMode335i View Post
Quote:
Yeah, I'd hate to be the .03% that gets sick, amongst the 99.97% of others who won't get sick lol...
A lot has changed in the last 5 months regarding vaccines, their availability and risk. Way to cherry pick information showing your beliefs against masks and vaccines. :

Also, Hospitals here still have limited to no beds in broward and Miami, so assess the risk for yourself and those you interact with on a consistent basis.
MY13: TTE400 Stage 2 turbo, Spec Single Mass flywheel + Stage 3+ Clutch, FTP V2 Turbo Inlet, Evolution Racewerks Charge pipe + Boost pipe + Intercooler, Turbosmart Recirculating Diverter Valve, aFE grill scoop + aFE Magnum Force Cold Air Intake, B58 coil retrofit, eBay Downpipe, Active Autowerke muffler, DW400 LPFP, B58TU HPFP, M5 s63TU injectors, Bimmermilvs, e80 tune by Navardi Tuned. 380 whp/360 wheel torque stock block
Appreciate 1
      09-27-2021, 02:10 PM   #9
BeastMode335i
Maximus Decimus Meridius
United_States
Rep

Quote:
A lot has changed in the last 5 months regarding vaccines, their availability and risk. Way to cherry pick information showing your beliefs against masks and vaccines. :

Also, Hospitals here still have limited to no beds in broward and Miami, so assess the risk for yourself and those you interact with on a consistent basis.
Funny you bring that up as I actually practice in Health Care, but thanks for the lesson. =)

Also, I didn't cherry pick anything sir. I just believe it to be asinine that so many people are becoming accustomed to living in fear every day, because that's what the looney tunes in the White House are hand feeding you. You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than you do of dying from Covid, but yeah, let's just lock ourselves in to big bubbles and avoid all human contact from here on out.

Side note: if any of you east coast guys/girls want to come to our Cars & Coffee on the west coast just lmk, as you're all more than welcome to join! It's at the Mercato in Naples, FL.

Last edited by BeastMode335i; 09-27-2021 at 02:20 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2021, 03:20 PM   #10
sqwinny
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMode335i View Post
Quote:

Funny you bring that up as I actually practice in Health Care, but thanks for the lesson. =)

Also, I didn't cherry pick anything sir. I just believe it to be asinine that so many people are becoming accustomed to living in fear every day, because that's what the looney tunes in the White House are hand feeding you. You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than you do of dying from Covid, but yeah, let's just lock ourselves in to big bubbles and avoid all human contact from here on out.

Side note: if any of you east coast guys/girls want to come to our Cars & Coffee on the west coast just lmk, as you're all more than welcome to join! It's at the Mercato in Naples, FL.
Uh, I definitely don't live in fear, however with more vaccinations as if recent, it's quite a bit safer. No one said anything about politics nor the White House above.

We can agree to disagree all days of the week

Lots of things are now open. Miami Bimmer club, cars and coffee Miami, cars and coffee west palm beach, Florida euros (Miami Bimmer club goes there and others). I'm sure there are more on the east coast as well.
MY13: TTE400 Stage 2 turbo, Spec Single Mass flywheel + Stage 3+ Clutch, FTP V2 Turbo Inlet, Evolution Racewerks Charge pipe + Boost pipe + Intercooler, Turbosmart Recirculating Diverter Valve, aFE grill scoop + aFE Magnum Force Cold Air Intake, B58 coil retrofit, eBay Downpipe, Active Autowerke muffler, DW400 LPFP, B58TU HPFP, M5 s63TU injectors, Bimmermilvs, e80 tune by Navardi Tuned. 380 whp/360 wheel torque stock block
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2021, 02:20 PM   #11
BeastMode335i
Maximus Decimus Meridius
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Uh, I definitely don't live in fear, however with more vaccinations as if recent, it's quite a bit safer. No one said anything about politics nor the White House above.

We can agree to disagree all days of the week

Lots of things are now open. Miami Bimmer club, cars and coffee Miami, cars and coffee west palm beach, Florida euros (Miami Bimmer club goes there and others). I'm sure there are more on the east coast as well.
Good to hear, as living in fear is no way to live at all. And yes, as with many of my leftist friends, we can agree to disagree. I've tried to debate with a few of them, but it's impossible to debate with people who will never be open minded to any theories other than their own.

At the end of the day, we're riding this wave together so it makes more sense to be peaceful than it does to be hostile, especially towards one another. Plus, we're bimmer bros, so I'd instantly have your back regardless of your political stance. =) have a good day boss.
Appreciate 0