F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > PWG 335 Pure Stage 1 fueling
GetBMWParts

01-07-2021, 12:53 AM   #23
Chicken_Joe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335i M Sport. EB 6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by akgambino View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken_Joe View Post
Quote:
Did you already buy the ps1? Just wondering because if you are thinking about getting an upgraded hpfp that costs twice as much as a ps1 it doesn't really sound like you are on a tight budget here and in that case might as well just get ps2
Turbo has been in my car for 10k+ miles. I didn't want pure stage 2 I'm not building a drag car. I have 134k miles on this car. I drive it 15k a year. I want to get in, start it and drive it and have it perform like a stock turbo car with the light power bump. I'm very well aware that there are "better" options however that's subjective and I wasn't asking that to start with.
Not hating on it at all, I'm in the same boat as u and am not impressed with ps2 for the price and increased lag.

How do you like the ps1? Was it worth it and a noticeable gain over stock turbo stg 2 fbo? Also what tune are you currently running?
Let me refer you to my signature to answer this question...
Attached Images

13' 335i M Sport. EBII/Coral Red 6MT. RPI GT exhaust, Resonator delete, PS1, GFB DV , BM3 Stage 2, ER CP, VRSF DP, VRSF 5.5in Stepped FMIC, Dinan Shockware. Carbon M Performance rear diffuser. M4 trunk lip. Conti DWS06 225/40/19 and 255/35/19
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2021, 10:29 AM   #24
akgambino
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335xi M-Sport (PWG)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did you already buy the ps1? Just wondering because if you are thinking about getting an upgraded hpfp that costs twice as much as a ps1 it doesn't really sound like you are on a tight budget here and in that case might as well just get ps2
Turbo has been in my car for 10k+ miles. I didn't want pure stage 2 I'm not building a drag car. I have 134k miles on this car. I drive it 15k a year. I want to get in, start it and drive it and have it perform like a stock turbo car with the light power bump. I'm very well aware that there are "better" options however that's subjective and I wasn't asking that to start with.
Not hating on it at all, I'm in the same boat as u and am not impressed with ps2 for the price and increased lag.

How do you like the ps1? Was it worth it and a noticeable gain over stock turbo stg 2 fbo? Also what tune are you currently running?
Let me refer you to my signature to answer this question...
Ummm... what?