THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics IDrive - Additional Options/Coding

07-07-2014, 10:10 AM   #1
Mantii
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3/E46 M3

IDrive - Additional Options/Coding

Hey Everyone,

Not sure if this is the best place to put up this thread or the coding section, but I'll give it a try.

I just completed additional coding on my 228i yesterday without the tech package. I added Sirius XM, enhanced Bluetooth, and a couple of other options such as the sport display, etc. I have a few questions for someone a bit more knowledgeable.

Most options that were coded work flawlessly. However, a couple dont and have some questions. As far as enhanced bluetooth for bluetooth streaming and album art, I cannot enable the audi streaming eventhough the option is there now. I also dont see the album art. I thought this was still possible without the Tech package? Also, I have the Sport display option now as well, showing the HP and Torque. However, they gauges do not move, both sit at 0. Any ideas as to why?

Thanks for any information.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2014, 10:49 AM   #2
pikcachu
Major General
Rep
Drives: M235i (F22 Red angel)

you don't get readings in the sport display cause i think that engine doesn't support it...

you might want to move the post to http://www.2addicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=578

Not sure about the BT question
Appreciate 0