F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Anyone down for 562 meet?
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-15-2016, 10:20 AM   #45
rambi
Banned
United_States
25
Rep
216
Posts

Drives: BmW F30
Join Date: May 2016
Location: OC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Not sure I can make it this Wed. I'll swing by late if I can make it.
I'm probably going later too since it's on a work day.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2016, 11:32 PM   #46
Joya1918
JM 335MSport
United_States
5
Rep
41
Posts

Drives: 2015 335i MSport
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Signal Hill CA

iTrader: (0)

Nice! See you all there. Also if i may, to increase number of attendees and encourage others to take part, i suggest we take the approach below:
1st - All F3x first
2nd - All 3 Series (E4x, E9x, F3x...)
3rd - All BMWs regardless of year & series (1 thru 8)
4th - All Euro
In this way we can easily anticipate any issues that might come up or any items we need to plan on ie. lot size, coordination, etc. Eventually create our own 562 Cars & Coffee
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2016, 12:50 AM   #47
F30Allen
Second Lieutenant
49
Rep
220
Posts

Drives: F30 Estoril Blue M-Sport
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pico Rivera

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joya1918 View Post
Nice! See you all there. Also if i may, to increase number of attendees and encourage others to take part, i suggest we take the approach below:
1st - All F3x first
2nd - All 3 Series (E4x, E9x, F3x...)
3rd - All BMWs regardless of year & series (1 thru 8)
4th - All Euro
In this way we can easily anticipate any issues that might come up or any items we need to plan on ie. lot size, coordination, etc. Eventually create our own 562 Cars & Coffee
Well I think we should just keep it open to bmw then euros maybe later. The more the merrier.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2016, 02:45 PM   #48
Ryan2103a
Enlisted Member
10
Rep
47
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Somewhere

iTrader: (1)

I can actually make it later, just for a short time.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2016, 03:02 PM   #49
F10ARNOLD
Second Lieutenant
United_States
70
Rep
208
Posts

Drives: Alpine white F10 535i MSPORT
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Van Nuys

iTrader: (0)

Count me in!!!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2016, 04:49 PM   #50
F30Allen
Second Lieutenant
49
Rep
220
Posts

Drives: F30 Estoril Blue M-Sport
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pico Rivera

iTrader: (0)

See you guys later! I'll be there before 8 and stop by Starbucks while I wait. I'll be driving a EBII F30. If you need information shoot me a message.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2016, 06:37 PM   #51
rambi
Banned
United_States
25
Rep
216
Posts

Drives: BmW F30
Join Date: May 2016
Location: OC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30Allen View Post
See you guys later! I'll be there before 8 and stop by Starbucks while I wait. I'll be driving a EBII F30. If you need information shoot me a message.
get me a coffee any just non dairy, I'll get you one next meet!
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2016, 08:13 PM   #52
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
4547
Rep
5,718
Posts

Drives: 2016 F80 M3, i3 REx
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joya1918 View Post
1st - All F3x first
No F8X love?
__________________
F80 ///M3
i3 REx Giga World
Previous: F30 340i M Sport ZTR F30 328i Sport Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2016, 08:26 PM   #53
F30Allen
Second Lieutenant
49
Rep
220
Posts

Drives: F30 Estoril Blue M-Sport
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pico Rivera

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joya1918 View Post
1st - All F3x first
No F8X love?
I mentioned all bmw first then maybe euro later. Lol
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2016, 09:58 PM   #54
Ryan2103a
Enlisted Member
10
Rep
47
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Somewhere

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
No F8X love?
I'll be there to represent us f8x, lol
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 03:14 AM   #55
F10ARNOLD
Second Lieutenant
United_States
70
Rep
208
Posts

Drives: Alpine white F10 535i MSPORT
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Van Nuys

iTrader: (0)

It was nice meeting you all today
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 03:35 AM   #56
F30Allen
Second Lieutenant
49
Rep
220
Posts

Drives: F30 Estoril Blue M-Sport
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pico Rivera

iTrader: (0)

Decent turn out tonight. Met some cool people, we'll have the meet every other Wednesday. So not this coming Wednesday but the Wednesday after next week, if that makes any sense. Hopefully more of you guys can make it. The spot didn't have too much lighting but had plenty of parking space. I wondering if the parking structure close by will have good lighting. We'll see on the next meet. Funny thing was majority of the cars were white. We had an m3, 428i, 320i, 535i and couple 335i show up. Let's gets other colors. Lol!
Attached Images
  
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 03:38 AM   #57
F30Allen
Second Lieutenant
49
Rep
220
Posts

Drives: F30 Estoril Blue M-Sport
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pico Rivera

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F10ARNOLD View Post
It was nice meeting you all today
Nice meeting you too!
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 03:14 PM   #58
Joya1918
JM 335MSport
United_States
5
Rep
41
Posts

Drives: 2015 335i MSport
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Signal Hill CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30Allen View Post
Decent turn out tonight. Met some cool people, we'll have the meet every other Wednesday. So not this coming Wednesday but the Wednesday after next week, if that makes any sense. Hopefully more of you guys can make it. The spot didn't have too much lighting but had plenty of parking space. I wondering if the parking structure close by will have good lighting. We'll see on the next meet. Funny thing was majority of the cars were white. We had an m3, 428i, 320i, 535i and couple 335i show up. Let's gets other colors. Lol!
It was nice meeting you all as well. It was an awesome group that we can definitely start building on. Kudos to you Allen for organizing it...awesome cars too.. See you all soon on the next one..i'll scout some other places as well...again it was a pleasure meeting you all!!! Jojo
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 04:17 PM   #59
Ryan2103a
Enlisted Member
10
Rep
47
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Somewhere

iTrader: (1)

Nice meeting everyone as well. Any more cars show up after I left?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 05:12 PM   #60
F30Allen
Second Lieutenant
49
Rep
220
Posts

Drives: F30 Estoril Blue M-Sport
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pico Rivera

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2103a View Post
Nice meeting everyone as well. Any more cars show up after I left?
No other cars showed up after you left. We'll see how many go to the next one.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2016, 03:33 AM   #61
Alpine435
Enlisted Member
Alpine435's Avatar
United_States
18
Rep
36
Posts

Drives: 2014 Alpine White 435i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

New to the forums, and new BMW owner as well. I'm up for the next meet. I'll check this thread frequently throughout the week for info on the next meet location. Looking forward to it!!
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2016, 12:55 PM   #62
McA_GeoSci
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 2008 Subaru Outback Wagon XT
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Hello All!

Looking forward to joining some time soon!
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2016, 07:20 PM   #63
F30Allen
Second Lieutenant
49
Rep
220
Posts

Drives: F30 Estoril Blue M-Sport
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pico Rivera

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine435 View Post
New to the forums, and new BMW owner as well. I'm up for the next meet. I'll check this thread frequently throughout the week for info on the next meet location. Looking forward to it!!
Welcome to the forums. Meets are every other Wednesday so next week no meet but the following week there will be a meet. We'll do the same spot again. So remember no meet thanksgiving week. See you guys at the next meet.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2016, 05:50 PM   #64
Joya1918
JM 335MSport
United_States
5
Rep
41
Posts

Drives: 2015 335i MSport
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Signal Hill CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30Allen View Post
Welcome to the forums. Meets are every other Wednesday so next week no meet but the following week there will be a meet. We'll do the same spot again. So remember no meet thanksgiving week. See you guys at the next meet.
Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving everyone.. see you all at the next meet..
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2016, 12:30 AM   #65
F30Allen
Second Lieutenant
49
Rep
220
Posts

Drives: F30 Estoril Blue M-Sport
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pico Rivera

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joya1918 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30Allen View Post
Welcome to the forums. Meets are every other Wednesday so next week no meet but the following week there will be a meet. We'll do the same spot again. So remember no meet thanksgiving week. See you guys at the next meet.
Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving everyone.. see you all at the next meet..
Happy Thanksgiving jojo and to all. See you guys next Wednesday!
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2016, 06:36 PM   #66
F30Allen
Second Lieutenant
49
Rep
220
Posts

Drives: F30 Estoril Blue M-Sport
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pico Rivera

iTrader: (0)

What's up guys! Who's up for the meet on Wednesday? Just wanted to see how many of you are coming. Post up!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:10 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST