F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons > Mint Used Dinan Free Flow Stainless Exhaust with Black Tips for BMW F30 340i F32 440i
proTUNING Freaks
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-19-2019, 03:01 PM   #1
876_F30_335i
New Member
12
Rep
26
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Miami

iTrader: (0)

Mint Used Dinan Free Flow Stainless Exhaust with Black Tips for BMW F30 340i F32 440i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Mint used Dinan exhaust for F30/F32 340 / 440, taken off due lease return.

Located in South Florida - Miami / Broward Area. Local sale only

Retails for $1299 new, will post pics later


Dinan's Free Flow Exhaust with Black Tips for the 340i/440i & xDrive sedan improves exhaust flow by reducing back pressure and accentuates an exhaust note with a more purposeful tone complete with intoxicating burbles.

Dinan engineers designed the F30 340i and F32 BMW 440i exhaust to improve exhaust flow by reducing back pressure, resulting in increased power output and a great sporty sound that is civilized when you want it to be, and pleasantly aggressive under hard acceleration. Not only is the tone improved but the additional burbles and pops that come with it are simply intoxicating. Dinan also incorporates a Helmholtz chamber design that reduces resonance or “drone” at low RPM.

The system is built to exacting specifications to ensure perfect fit using the factory hangers. It is made from 100% 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and will resist corrosion for years to come. The design features twin 89mm (3.5") ceramic black exhaust tips for a tasteful, high-performance look.

Maximum performance gains are 6 horsepower and 5 ft-lbs of torque.

Benefits of the Dinan Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust for the F30 340i / F32 440i:

+ Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment.
+ Helmholtz chamber to reduce drone.
+ Enjoyably louder, sportier Sound
+ 100% 304 stainless steel construction
+ Twin 89mm (3.5") laser engraved ceramic black exhaust tips
+ 6 HP @ 6600 RPM, 5 FT-LB
+ Factory computer controlled exhaust valve is eliminated.

Appreciate 0
      10-23-2019, 05:25 AM   #2
876_F30_335i
New Member
12
Rep
26
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Miami

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 876_F30_335i View Post
Mint used Dinan exhaust for F30/F32 340 / 440, taken off due lease return.

Located in South Florida - Miami / Broward Area. Local sale only

Retails for $1299 new, will post pics later


Dinan's Free Flow Exhaust with Black Tips for the 340i/440i & xDrive sedan improves exhaust flow by reducing back pressure and accentuates an exhaust note with a more purposeful tone complete with intoxicating burbles.

Dinan engineers designed the F30 340i and F32 BMW 440i exhaust to improve exhaust flow by reducing back pressure, resulting in increased power output and a great sporty sound that is civilized when you want it to be, and pleasantly aggressive under hard acceleration. Not only is the tone improved but the additional burbles and pops that come with it are simply intoxicating. Dinan also incorporates a Helmholtz chamber design that reduces resonance or “drone” at low RPM.

The system is built to exacting specifications to ensure perfect fit using the factory hangers. It is made from 100% 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and will resist corrosion for years to come. The design features twin 89mm (3.5") ceramic black exhaust tips for a tasteful, high-performance look.

Maximum performance gains are 6 horsepower and 5 ft-lbs of torque.

Benefits of the Dinan Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust for the F30 340i / F32 440i:

+ Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment.
+ Helmholtz chamber to reduce drone.
+ Enjoyably louder, sportier Sound
+ 100% 304 stainless steel construction
+ Twin 89mm (3.5") laser engraved ceramic black exhaust tips
+ 6 HP @ 6600 RPM, 5 FT-LB
+ Factory computer controlled exhaust valve is eliminated.
bump !
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2019, 10:41 PM   #3
BMWApp
Private First Class
United_States
87
Rep
141
Posts

Drives: 2019 X3 M40i, 2016 340i xDrive
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Charlotte, NC

iTrader: (1)

How many miles did you have the exhaust? Can you post some pictures?
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2019, 08:54 AM   #4
876_F30_335i
New Member
12
Rep
26
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Miami

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWApp View Post
How many miles did you have the exhaust? Can you post some pictures?
exhaust was used for 19 months , bought brand new....roughly 15,000 miles....
Attached Images
     

Last edited by 876_F30_335i; 11-16-2019 at 07:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2019, 07:48 PM   #5
876_F30_335i
New Member
12
Rep
26
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Miami

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 876_F30_335i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWApp View Post
How many miles did you have the exhaust? Can you post some pictures?
exhaust was used for 19 months , bought brand new....roughly 15,000 miles....
*bump**

pics updated
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2019, 07:48 AM   #6
njdangelo
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 340i xdrive Msport
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: CT

iTrader: (0)

I notice it deletes the factory exhaust valve. Do you get and CEL from that?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2019, 03:32 PM   #7
jv004
First Lieutenant
194
Rep
350
Posts

Drives: F32 435i, E70 X5D
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Northern California

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 435i Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdangelo View Post
I notice it deletes the factory exhaust valve. Do you get and CEL from that?
You get a shadow code. no CEL though.
__________________
Wagner Evo II FMIC /// VRSF CP // CTS Turbo CAI // Wagner Catted DP // Dinan Exhaust// GFB DV+ // H&R Super Sport Springs // BM3 Stg 2 93oct Tuned// M-performance LSD// Future PS2 Upgrade
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2019, 07:54 AM   #8
876_F30_335i
New Member
12
Rep
26
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Miami

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jv004 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdangelo View Post
I notice it deletes the factory exhaust valve. Do you get and CEL from that?
You get a shadow code. no CEL though.
bump, willing to consider shipping at buyers expense.....I can get quotes if you pm me your zip code....also willing to work out a good deal on the price of exhaust to help out with the overall cost....
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2019, 03:37 PM   #9
330iZSP
New Member
3
Rep
14
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (0)

Does this fit a 335i?
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2019, 04:13 PM   #10
askka
New Member
0
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: 2010 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Is it still for sale?
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2019, 11:59 PM   #11
ayf30
New Member
0
Rep
11
Posts

Drives: Bmw 340i xdrive
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: New york

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by askka View Post
Is it still for sale?
I have one for sale if your interested
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:30 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST