F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > new forged carbon paddle shifters from Arma Speed
ARMA SPEED

07-08-2020, 01:04 PM   #1
gfa3
gfa3
United_States
Rep
Drives: 340i @ 600awhp/670awtq

new forged carbon paddle shifters from Arma Speed

Hi all,

I wanted to share some pics of these new forged carbon paddle shifters I got from Arma Speed! These shifters are high quality and I appreciate the different design from what you usually see. I wasn't a big fan of the aluminum stick on paddles that you see everywhere to be honest. These are available in forged carbon fiber or luminous forged carbon which makes them glow in the dark. I got the luminous forged carbon just for fun and it looks really good. I don't have a good pic of how they glow in the dark yet but they have a good photo of that on their website.

Installation is extremely easy as you can probably tell they are the stick on type of paddle shifter so you do not need to remove the stock paddle shifters. Simply apply the precut 3M adhesive tape and then mount them on to the back of the existing shifters.

They're solid and the design grips the stock shifters well, what I mean by that is that I can just pull on the end of the Arma Speed shifter to comfortably downshift or upshift. I feel the stock shifters are a bit stubby on their own, and are especially a pain to reach when turning.

Here are some pics-
Attached Images