home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums CANADA

07-11-2022, 10:47 AM   #1
M416Comp
Canada
Rep
Drives: M4 competition

Toronto Wheel & Tire Shop

Wondering if any Toronto owners recommend a local wheel and tire shop to buy my winter rims and tires?
Thank you all
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2022, 12:16 PM   #2
Kinleyg
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by M416Comp View Post
Wondering if any Toronto owners recommend a local wheel and tire shop to buy my winter rims and tires?
Thank you all
Simply Tire near Finch and Keele had been my go to shop for years. It was sold 3 or 4 years ago and I honestly haven't been since. They always did amazing work on all the high end cars.

I usually buy my tires from Costco now (order online), pick them up and then take them to a small independent guy in London shop to mount them.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2022, 01:05 PM   #3
M416Comp
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinleyg View Post
Quote:
Thank you all
Simply Tire near Finch and Keele had been my go to shop for years. It was sold 3 or 4 years ago and I honestly haven't been since. They always did amazing work on all the high end cars.

I usually buy my tires from Costco now (order online), pick them up and then take them to a small independent guy in London shop to mount them.
Thanks. Are you just putting winters on the existing rim setup ?
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2022, 08:04 PM   #4
Kinleyg
Private
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thank you all

I got really lucky and bought the oem winter 19" setup very lightly used from another forum member.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2022, 08:18 PM   #5
M416Comp
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thank you all

I got really lucky and bought the oem winter 19" setup very lightly used from another forum member.
What is the oem sizing on your 19s ? A couple cars ago I had a 650 and still have the 20inch oem winter set I got from bmw. When I called dealer to ask about fit they were less then helpful. Not the dealer I bought this car from.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2022, 07:13 PM   #6
Kinleyg
Private
Canada
Rep

Quote:
What is the oem sizing on your 19s ? A couple cars ago I had a 650 and still have the 20inch oem winter set I got from bmw. When I called dealer to ask about fit they were less then helpful. Not the dealer I bought this car from.
275/35R19
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-12-2022, 08:42 PM   #7
M416Comp
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
275/35R19
Thank you
Appreciate 0