BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

09-02-2022, 12:31 AM   #1
asparmar
Rep
Drives: G05

Xdrive 45e Comaints

Hi guys,

First time posting here. Just got my 45e, really great drive, however down here in Malaysia we don't get to spec up the cars. So can't really choose what we want to add eg adaptive cruise control - we don't have that in the 2022 model......it's probably be standard in the 2023 model.

What has irked me is that we have navigation and all, but in the x5 45e navigation I can't save favourites. I've checked with my dealer and he says the car cant do that. Find it unbelievable, that for a Malaysian 500k car, I can't save favourite addresses!!!

I would like to highlight this deficiency to BMW. I can't do coding cause the car is under warranty, so I'm stuck with this. I know it's not a big thing, just the principle of it.

I'm looking for an email adress where I can write to the CEO or BMW or head of customer service globally. Thanks so much for any assistance.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2022, 10:25 AM   #2
arRod1981
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5 45e M-Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by asparmar View Post
Hi guys,

First time posting here. Just got my 45e, really great drive, however down here in Malaysia we don't get to spec up the cars. So can't really choose what we want to add eg adaptive cruise control - we don't have that in the 2022 model......it's probably be standard in the 2023 model.

What has irked me is that we have navigation and all, but in the x5 45e navigation I can't save favourites. I've checked with my dealer and he says the car cant do that. Find it unbelievable, that for a Malaysian 500k car, I can't save favourite addresses!!!

I would like to highlight this deficiency to BMW. I can't do coding cause the car is under warranty, so I'm stuck with this. I know it's not a big thing, just the principle of it.

I'm looking for an email adress where I can write to the CEO or BMW or head of customer service globally. Thanks so much for any assistance.
So you don't have the option to do this??
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-03-2022, 12:48 AM   #3
asparmar
Rep
Drives: G05

My bad. Software glitch. Took it in and reinstalled the navigation and now I have it. Thanks for your repsonce, much appreciated
Appreciate 0