01-09-2023, 02:25 PM   #1
gc.g80brg
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW G80 M3C Individual

G80 specs to order

Hi everyone,

I am soon to order an individual G80 M3. I was wondering for the CF bucket seats, I read the quality of the seat isn't top ... a lot of fast wear..

Favorite choice is silverstone CF seats but not sure it would be best if I daily drive the car 4 seasons. I'm so picky about specs and everything, don't wanna regret not ordering CF seats ^^

Also, I really like frozen colors but from what I know from E92 M3 ones, this kind of paint is really hard to keep clean, especially if you daily the car. I might just get an individual color and put a Xpel matte instead.

What do you guys think ?
2001 M3 Laguna seca 6 speed
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2023, 03:17 PM   #2
house
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3C (due May)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by individual.G80M3 View Post
Hi everyone,

I am soon to order an individual G80 M3. I was wondering for the CF bucket seats, I read the quality of the seat isn't top ... a lot of fast wear..

Favorite choice is silverstone CF seats but not sure it would be best if I daily drive the car 4 seasons. I'm so picky about specs and everything, don't wanna regret not ordering CF seats ^^

Also, I really like frozen colors but from what I know from E92 M3 ones, this kind of paint is really hard to keep clean, especially if you daily the car. I might just get an individual color and put a Xpel matte instead.

What do you guys think ?
I think the CF seats are sweet, but I'm a bigger guy, so getting in and out (especially with the smaller doors on sedan vs coupe) I've ordered the standard seats. Since it is your daily driver, if you have a long commute, it could get uncomfortable. I also figured for date-night, last thing I want is my wife having to deal with the seats in a dress.

I love the look of the frozen paints, but I'd personally just get the stealth PPF. If you get the frozen, you'll probably want to PPF it anyway, so why double-pay.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2023, 03:50 PM   #3
EatThatLunchBaby
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: ‘23 M3 Comp xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by individual.G80M3 View Post
I was wondering for the CF bucket seats, I read the quality of the seat isn't top ... a lot of fast wear..
I don’t think the quality is poor as much as the leather is so soft and supple. It will be harder to get in and out of the car comfortably without destroying the bolsters but it can be done. Really just depends on your priorities and what you’re willing to put up with
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2023, 02:02 PM   #4
gc.g80brg
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW G80 M3C Individual

Updated*** Ordered G80 M3C xdrive British racing green on kyolami, full CF pack, premium pack and some other add ons !
2001 M3 Laguna seca 6 speed
Appreciate 0