F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Michael Jackson, i dont forget you
GetBMWParts

11-14-2010, 05:23 PM   #1
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

Red face Michael Jackson, i dont forget you

Its been more than a year, and many threads. This is just another one:

Before the private TV arrive to Spain, and before the Internet mainly to give fame and glory to anyone who uploaded a video on youtube opening beers with the asshole, being famous was like wearing a robe, and be beatified in life. The hour of television and newspaper front pages were valuable, unique, determinants and all surrendered four columns at god Michael. During the last years of the 80's and early 90's he was the most famous person in the world, if he farts a hurricane went through the entire planet.

In days like this, as when Fernando Alonso loses the championship, i feel down and broke, hiding myself sadness eating chocolat like a gluttonous sow. And when nothing of that could help, and almost to begin a hysterical attack, something cross my brain; it was a he heeeeeeeeee

And there was the light, the sky and the oceans.

And there was him

There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2010, 05:45 PM   #2
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

now that i listen the song, i remember me as a 80's teenager, like many of you. Its was too much for us, we were not ready for that. Its like somebody now appears telling us that he comes from the future and show us flyng cars and all kind of virtual shit, and where the door to get in is. Think about the shock. Jacko does it.

he heeee

he heeee

woooooooooooo
There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2010, 05:47 PM   #3
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post

Before the private TV arrive to Spain, and before the Internet mainly to give fame and glory to anyone who uploaded a video on youtube opening beers with the asshole, being famous was like wearing a robe, and be beatified in life.

thank you for this.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2010, 09:09 PM   #4
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

What are your views on underage males?
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2010, 10:06 PM   #5
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Me and Michael are good friends, he hasn't answered any of my phone calls lately, hope it wasn't something I said
      11-15-2010, 04:01 AM   #6
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
What are your views on underage males?
My view is that Michael, more than probably had mental problems. But is dont see nothing evil in his soul, despite that children shit is something horrible. Is hard to understand, but he was sick, not a pervet
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2010, 04:52 AM   #7
Elie335
ايلي ٣٣٥ هاهاها
St Pierre and Miquelon
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Me and Michael are good friends, he hasn't answered any of my phone calls lately, hope it wasn't something I said
      11-15-2010, 10:05 AM   #8
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Vanuatu
Rep
Drives: His Mom Crazy

Garage List
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2010, 10:22 AM   #9
BMWinNorthdakota
Banned
Rep