10-29-2015, 07:35 PM   #30
ronanz
Gettin It Figured Out
United_States
Rep
Drives: 435i FBO PS2 bm3 w/ options

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptocar View Post
dd1981 and I met up today briefly, I got to drive his Enzo flashed car, and damn it may have well be a different engine than mine. Throttle response is so incredibly improved, very responsive across the powerband especially on the very low end. Also unlike my Dinan S2 which loses power over ~110 the Enzo gives tremendous power in the top end, feels like the Merc V8 5.5L bi-Turbo AMG with its great top end pickup.
Enzo pairing with a full ER charge air system, like mine, would be phenomenal.
I hope Enzo can custom map for a Pure S2 turbo too, that would be a perfect match.

Unfortunately because it's cold and the end of the month, racing wasn't an option today, but hopefully we can get a proper race with logs or at least side by side logging before the end of the year.

My Dinan's days are numbered after driving the Enzo flash, theres really no comparison, and since it's much cheaper too there's really no question. I am very, very impressed with what Enzo has done with this flash.
Damn...I'm REALLY starting to lean this way also. I'd like to go the PureTurbo S2 route. I'm just worried about BMW wiping the flash out if they do a software update.

My Build Thread can be found HERE
Appreciate 2