DVC
Diligentia Vis Celeritas
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niart906 View Post
You and I seem alot a like lol. I too prefer a modded car in general.

If I were to upgrade to an F80 I'd also buy a beater as I'm not looking to DD an F80. I'd lose too much to depreciation. But if I were to keep the F30, I could look at adding an LSD and eventually buy another E46 M3 dedicated for track work/weekends. I love my F30, and have driven a bunch of F80's, but I still want another E46 M3 at some point in my life.

Not sure what track groups you typically run with, but I've been using Track Night in America the last few years. I typically do Pocono a few times a summer if you're ever in the area. I'd love to get down to NJMP at some point this coming year too. Would love to compare mods.
Ha - I have been wanting to pick up and e46 M3 for a dedicated track car for a looong time. But the F30 has been so rewarding on track, that I just haven't felt compelled to make the switch yet.

I usually run with BMW CCA, but I've been thinking of switching it up. I'm probably 45 mins from Pocono, but I've never run there... I always end up at NJMP, Summit, Watkins or Lime Rock. Would be great to connect for an event next season.